Thursday, July 7, 2011

Meh

All day today I was looking forward to running.  Literally. ALL DAY.

Then, ten minutes before I'm getting ready to leave, torrential downpour and thunder and lightening.  You have got to be kidding me.  Now, I make some stupid decisions when it comes to running (as in, not eating enough before going, or ignoring fences blocking the trail, or running when it's 100 degrees outside), but even I'm not entirely dumb enough to run during lightening storms in the middle of the woods.

Luckily, I got back home and the rain hadn't reached the park yet, so, I squeezed in a quick 2 mile run (ha, apparently maybe I AM dumb enough to go running with pending lightening storms).  The rain and lightening held off until I reached my car.  So that was nice.  I really needed to run.  :-)

Sadly, I have nothing exciting to talk about.  So, that's all you get.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment