Monday, June 20, 2011

Though winds of change are blowing wild and free, You ain't seen nothing like me yet*

Sunday was spent building a Summer Funland for Baby V with J.  Unfortunately, we are both idiots and kept calling it a Winter Wonderland, which it most definitely was not.  

We had a sand and water table set up (except both sides were filled with water for more summer fun), and a kiddie pool filled with water and activity balls, and an awesome sprinkler with wacky wavy arms.  It was quite the Summer Funland indeed.  

Unfortunately, I did not have my camera, and only had my cell phone, so pictures are a little scarce.  But you can get a small idea of how awesome this funland was. 



Does this not look like a blast?  I was jealous :-)

On a completely different note, I bought a headboard today! (Yes, I DO live in a hotel right now and don't need it.  But it was on sale! And it's pretty!)

In case you don't feel like clicking the link, here's a picture from the West Elm website (however, I got it in white).


I'm getting so excited to move and decorate and have my own place again!  And my awesome sister has already started planning my place for me and telling me what to buy.  I'll have an adult place, with little work on my part...just money output :-).  

So excited!

*Technically Bob Dylan, but lately Adele.



0 comments:

Post a Comment