Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cause this whole world needs an Anthem, and I'm trying to put the words where they belong*

Three completely unrelated topics in one post:

So, I made this for J:


(Please, ignore the toilet, I had no where else to hang it).  Anyone want to guess what I'm making?  (Really, how many things can you make out of a paper mache balloon?)

Isn't it lovely?  

Then, my awesome lunch today.  Citrus Wasabi Tofu and Veggies.


Yeah, it looks kinda gross, but it was sooo yummy.  New favorite tofu recipe (super easy too).  :-)

(Just press the tofu and cut it into cubes.  Then, cook it in a skillet with the citrus wasabi marinade until it starts to brown).  Yumm!

Sadly, there has been no running lately.  I had a really crappy run on Friday.  I stupidly decided to run 4 miles after work (after having been sick on Thursday and unable to breathe).  Idiot.  

I had a lovely asthma attack about 2 miles into the run (while I was 2 miles from my car) and this was after almost falling OFF the trail, down a ravine, into the river thanks to an asshole mountain biker.  I'm not kidding about the almost falling off.  I had to sit down quickly on my butt to stay on the ground.  My leg and foot were actually dangling off the edge.  And of course, the mtn biker just kept on going without stopping to see if I was ok.  Some people need a serious lesson in trail etiquette.  

Anyways, my lungs finally stopped bothering me today, and I'm not as nervous about running on the trail anymore, so hopefully I'll go for a run tomorrow after work.  

*Phantom Planet

0 comments:

Post a Comment