Monday, June 13, 2011

Breaking the ban on pics!

I kind of have this "rule" where I don't post personal pictures of me on here.  Not that I think it keeps me anonymous, but I feel like if someone from work (or something like that) were to somehow stumble on here, it would take a few extra steps of digging to find out who I am. 

However, this weekend was C's wedding, and I am absolutely in love with some of the pictures that got taken. 

My friend Mike came with me.  He seemed like the ideal wedding date.  He lived across the street from us in college so he knew all my old roommates and would have fun seeing them again.  I have a good time when we hang out, so I wasn't worried about spending a weekend around him, and he kept me entertained while all my old roommates were busy being in the wedding (I didn't really know anyone else there, so it was nice to have someone to talk to when they were busy doing bridesmaid things). 

I'm not as in love with this picture of me as I am with some of the others, but a lot of people are curious about Mike.  I'm not entirely sure why, since I feel like I mention JH and RR just as much, but they don't seem to draw the same curiosity.  Maybe it's the fact he's a boy...(Gasp! a member of the opposite sex who's a friend?!?!), but I figured I'd satisfy everyone's curiosity already. 

So, Mike and I at the reception -

It's a slightly awkward angle I think, but you get the idea.  And yes, I know, he's cute.  I swear, I got more compliments for Mike than I did for myself. :-P  (I'm cute too dammit! :-P). 

Anyways, now everyone knows what Mike looks like.  Feel free to compliment him if you want.  I'll pass it on, along with all the other ones. 

So, moving on. 

Because I think JH is JUST as exciting (and cute) as Mike, I want to post some pics of her.  (Also, I look much cuter in this picture, so you can see I am also cute). 



I'm on the right, JH is on the left (see, we are also both cute).

And lastly, b/c these are also super cute pics of JH, RB, and me, two more pics.



The look on my face in this one is so funny.  This was taken about five seconds before losing my balance, but it's a great expression.  :-)

Mike took some GREAT shots of us.  Another reason I'm glad I brought him with me.  :-)

Also...how many times did I say the word cute there?

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

You're a great stander!

Post a Comment