Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dresses (I'm too busy watching Game of Thrones to figure out a song)

Anyone that doesn't give a crap about what I'm planning to wear to a wedding next weekend shouldn't bother reading this.  I just feel like I've been planning for this wedding for so freaking long, that I'm just ready for it to be over with already (actually, just ready for it to be here so I can enjoy it). 

I had other dresses originally picked out, and THAT was a huge fiasco.  The one for Friday night was HUGE.  As in, looked like a potato sack.  I had it taken in, and it STILL was too big and just unflattering, and I felt like I was wearing a shroud, and it was making me want to cry just looking at it (not really, but there were definitely some angst-y moments there with the dress.  Sigh).  The other dress I was planning to wear to the wedding was a little too cleavage-y, so I tried to get the dress altered to close the V-neck, and it just looked terrible.  Ugh.  Big disaster.

So, last weekend, L and I went shopping and bought all new dresses.  This weekend, JH and I went shopping and I bought cute shoes to match my dresses.

Friday night I'm wearing a coral halter neck dress with these flowered shoes (You can click on the pictures to make them larger):



 Then, for Saturday (the actual wedding), I'm wearing a fun flowered dress with dark silver heels.











So, yeah, at least I have the clothes worked out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment