Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Take my hand, cause we're walking out of here...*

I've been having a lovely little mini-vacation here this week.

I'm off to see DMB tonight, so I decided to take my comp days on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so I wouldn't be worrying about work or anything else.  I could just go and enjoy the concert.

R was also supposed to be here (another reason to take the 3 days off since I rarely get to hang out with her), but work came up for her and she couldn't make it.  Very disappointing.  I was so excited to see her again.  (So now we have an extra ticket...anyone up for a last minute trip to Virginia Beach today?).  We've even got a hotel room you can crash in with us!

I've been slowly starting to sort through my bedroom.  I'm trying to figure out what is getting moved with me in September and what is staying behind at the house vs what is going into storage. 

I moved a couple more things into storage yesterday, but ugh, my room still looks like a disaster area.  Even worse, I'm not entirely sure what to do to make it look less cluttered and messy.  It was clean until I started trying to "clean" it.  Now I have stuff that I'm not entirely sure what to do with it.  It's already driving me insane and it's only been 2 days...

I'm kind of ready to start packing packing for reals, but a the same time, I'm not moving until the first weekend in September.  I will most likely want to USE this stuff before then.  Packing it up is not the best idea.  Ugh. 

I think I'm just ready to move...so this lack of action is pissing me off.  Come on September!  Get here already!  I'm ready to move on! 

And, randomly, I'm craving pulled pork nachos from Q'doba.  Except I JUST had them on Saturday (or maybe it was Sunday).  I don't really need to eat them again.  I just really want to.

Ok, off to raid the fridge for something that's not nachos!  Have a lovely day!

*DMB

0 comments:

Post a Comment