Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Is this the time and place or am i just off my face*

I'm starting to get the itch to go running again.  It's been so bad this week! 

However, I've been getting to work at 6 and leaving around 7pm and I'm just so tired by this point that there is no way in hell I want to do anything that involves physical energy being spent. (In fact, I was so tired yesterday I didn't even bother to eat dinner.  Just showered and slept until this morning).  SO...I haven't gone running since either Friday or Saturday (I forget when I last posted about it). 

On a positive note, I don't have to go to work quite so early tomorrow.  Which means, I COULD wake up at the same time and just go for a short run at the park before going to work.  OR...I could sleep in. 

I'm so torn. 

Running sounds great.  However, so does sleep.  I miss sleeping.  I would really LIKE to sleep.  But, I would also really like to run and I'm going to be at work late again tomorrow so I won't get a chance to go after work. 

The dilemmas I face...

Sadly, I don't have a life right now outside of work, so I don't really have anything to write about.  The 4th of July was nice.  I went and saw fireworks with KW at the Diamond after I left work for the day.  Hung out and drank some beer at her place before hand.  Nothing wild or crazy involved (at least not that I would talk about...). 

And yeah, I've been working.  That's about it. 

I'm so ready for shutdown to be OVER and I can return to my slacker hours.  That will make me happy!

*The Stiff Dylans

2 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

I too am having a hard time finding time to exercise....D has been leaving early for work, so unless I want to get up at 5 and go (uh, no), no chance. And since its 100 degrees by 9 am, I am not going at 1 when the sitter gets here. Plus I've been working like crazy on Rose's living room and I'm kind of exhausted.

Pickles and Dimes said...

Ugh, I went running after work last night and it was about 86 degrees out. I only did two miles, and that last mile was mostly walking and cursing the godforsaken humidity.

Post a Comment