Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Maybe I need some rehab, or maybe just need some sleep*

More pictures!

So I need some help picking out an outfit for my cousin's wedding happening at the end of June.  I'm trying to collect as many opinions as possible before making my choice.  :-)

Option 1

This dress is a silk sleeveless dress, with an empire type waist.  I feel it poofs a little much under the boobs...BUT apparently it's low cut enough that most people only notice the boobs (at least according to R).  However, the cardigan kind of covers both issues (please ignore how messy said cardigan appears...it looks much cuter on me than on my bed) :-).  It's also loose and flowy so if I eat a lot nobody will notice and it's comfortable.  :-)

OR

Option 2


This dress is a cotton (t-shirt type cotton) sleeveless dress.  Kind of a sheath style...not really sure how to describe it with a navy blue short sleeve cardigan.  I attempted to find a picture of it, but I bought it at a factory store...so it's obviously a previous season's dress...and I found nothing.  There's really nothing exciting about it.  It's a little more form-fitting so if I eat too much I may get a belly poof haha.  However, it's a cotton dress, so it's also super comfortable. 

I would like to state that BOTH dresses have some super cute shoes and I'm excited to wear either ones haha.  I also have some very lovely blue jewelry that I plan to wear with either dress (thanks J!). 

Anyways...yes...this is my dilemma.

Help me choose!!!!


*Ke$ha

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

option #1. I recall option 2 having a lot of boobage.

Post a Comment