Friday, May 21, 2010

As soon as you're born, you start dying. So you might as well have a good time*

I don't really have a cohesive thought process going on right now.  So back to bullets
  • So far I've got an even split for Option 1 and Option 2. I am apparently just going to pack both and have my family pick one for me that day (depending on how I look in them). Seems easiest.
  • However, I did find out that apparently my niece split open her lip the beginning of this week and had 8 stitches. Which seems like a lot considering how tiny her mouth is. I can't even picture how you could fit 8 stitches there. But apparently she's a trooper and is fine. But still...poor little T!
  • I am currently waiting for my lunch meeting with my mentor to start. She asked me to push it back half an hour and I am already SO HUNGRY, this extra half hour is KILLING me! I am writing this in an effort to distract my stomach.
  • They are doing some repairs this weekend.  I've been running around like crazy calling everybody to make sure that EVERYTHING is lined up and ready to go.  We're making our poor intern be the contact this weekend and I would just feel really bad making him deal with anything outside the ordinary.  So trying to make sure nothing like that happens (as much as I can anyways).
  • I'm putting together a shutdown schedule in Microsoft Project.  I HATE project.  It is the WORST scheduling tool ever.  However, considering shutdown is only 10 days and I already have 150 line items (and I'm only about half way done)...we're going to be SLAMMED.  Can't decide if I'm excited for the challenge...or dreading the bloodbath it is bound to turn into. 
  • Seriously.  SO HUNGRY.
  • I am kind of dreading this weekend.  I plan to spend the majority of it cleaning.  Both my room and my car.  My room just needs to have laundry put away.  I have a LARGE pile of it just chilling there.  My car is dreadful though.  I still haven't unpacked the trunk from over A YEAR ago.  I am just driving to the storage area and putting most of it in there.  If I haven't used it yet, I am assuming it can stay in storage for another year until I get a real place to live.  Then I would like to get my car washed.  Ideally I'd like it detailed, but I think I need to wait on that for a little while.  Don't really want to be spending the money on that. 
And now it's lunch time.  YAY!

*Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment