Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I don't mind killing time as long as I can't see it in your eyes...*

Random bullets...I don't have the time for a real post :-P

  • I oddly really like the smell of regular cigarette smoke.  I DESPISE the smell of menthol cigarettes.  Most of my smoking friends smoke menthol cigarettes.  Ugh.
  • I LOVE color.  ADORE it.  I used to have bright pink and orange in my bedroom.  Then I added turquoise and purple to it as well.  I like my rooms to look like a crayola factory vomited in it. 
  • I tend to wear a lot of black. 
  • I am TERRIBLE at matching.  I think it's the Polish in me.  This is why I wear a lot of black.  It's pretty easy to match black with anything. 
  • I become the most miserable, bitchiest, awful person to be around if I'm hot.  Seriously.  I whine A LOT and I'm just not a happy person. 
  • Tell me again why I moved to the South???
  • I really like cheap beer. 
  • I find this to be really WEIRD (and maybe slightly creepy and only slightly sweet.).  My co-worker thinks it's adorable.  Who is right? 
And that's enough of this half-assed post. 

*The Wreckers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you are really weird to like the smell of cigarette smoke. and so is the boy taking great grandma to the prom... slightly sweet too,
not really creepy. just weird
J

R said...

i will be responding to most of ur half-assed post:
- gross that you would like the smell of any cig smoke. only cloves are almost-halfway-tolerable
- happy u enjoy color. not so happy to think of puke when i think of ur house
- black is sexy
- didn't know u were polish. should have known.
- bitchy when hot is totally acceptable
- to work for a fortune 100? company
- it's not you, it's them. the workplace is no place for politics
- to address this bullet and the next bullet together, not as big a deal if u judge but sit quietly
- this is an awesome quality. who wants to be picky when it comes to drinking?
- i think co-worker is right unless there was an expectation at the end of the night.

Post a Comment