Monday, May 17, 2010

But ordinary's just not good enough today*

Um...so...HI! 

I've been traveling the past week or so...and didn't really want to post anything at the time.  Too busy.

I thought about posting everything I did...but really...it's not too exciting to read about AFTER the fact.  See for yourself.
  • Baby shower for J (whose due date is SO SOON) and I FINISHED the blanket in time!  yay!  Pictures later
  • Mothers Day brunch with half the family (L's family stayed up north and couldn't join us).
  • Seminar at KOP with my work group (saw the hotel I will be living in for the next year...it's quite nice!).  Toured the place I will be working at as well.  Lots of fun meals as well.
  • Went to SC to vist R this past weekend.  Long drive, but totatlly worth it.  Had such a great time hanging out with her.
  • Oscar got his ass kicked by the other R's dog.  He has some bite marks and such on his back but he's fine (maybe this will teach him not to steal a bigger dog's food?  Probably not)
  • Discovered a hat I MUST make for the nieces. 
Yeah, not so exciting to read. 

*Our Lady Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment