Monday, February 27, 2012

how charming

So, without getting into a whole lot of details, I received a gift certificate to Charming Charlie.  Which, is an awesome jewelry store that totally appeals to my love of cheap jewelry, and my odd OCD when it comes to color coordinated organization.  Seriously, it's a great store. 

I used about half the gift certificate and got the following:





I know, you all LOVE my photographic skills, but they are all so pretty in real life.  And, I still have more money left on this gift certificate.  Seriously, this place is awesome.  I can't wait to go back and use the rest.  :)

2 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

pretty! sounds like a mysterious gift certificate. Do tell.

Pickles and Dimes said...

YES! These are all so pretty. I need to go to Charming Charlie's soon (and bring along some of my clothes to match - I can never remember the colors I have at home!)

Post a Comment