Monday, February 6, 2012

Just another Manic Monday*

I had a bit of a blah day at work day.  So, I went to Wegmans on the way home.  Sadly, my surefire way of cheering myself up didn't work!

I walked around the whole store and only bought some oatmeal and a pepino melon.  That's just sad!  I just had no desire to buy any nice produce or fresh meat/fish.  Sad face.  You know it must be bad if even a trip to wegmans didn't cheer me up.

However, I'm currently listening to oscar snore up a storm, and it's pretty freaking adorable.  It's kind of working. :)

I also had a lovely weekend. I saw JH and SH, and we saw Midnight Mosaic play in Hoboken.  It was so nice seeing JH AND SH.  It's been way too long since I've seen them, and it was awesome that SH found the time to come all the way from Brooklyn to see us.  Always nice to feel the love from your friends.  :)

Then, the super bowl party at J's house was fun and lots of yummy  food.  Good times had by all (except the whole Giants winning part...).

Anyways, if only today could have been as fun as the weekend.  Hope everyone else had a better Monday!

*The Bangles

0 comments:

Post a Comment