Sunday, February 26, 2012

My life would suck without you*

Hello there!  I disappeared for a while again, didn't I?  Sigh. 

I worked late a bunch this week prepping for an all company meeting we had on Saturday (that I had to put the presentation together for), and I just didn't feel like going on my computer when I got home at night, so no posts got written.  However, on a happy note, my meeting went well, and my presentation went great (all 100+ slides).  Woot woot. 

So after the meeting JH came down to Delaware for the night, and it was so great to see her.  I wish we got to see each other more.  We went to dinner and the bar last night, then hung out today watching Say Yes to the Dress (and mocking the girls buying their dresses) and Thor, and just catching up again. 

After she headed back home, I went and changed and went for a 2 mile run and did half an hour of Pilates.  I'm ridiculously sore and tired right now.  It's a great feeling.  I figured since I'm supposed to be running a half in June in Seattle (seriously, why do I keep doing this?), I should maybe, actually go running?

Anyways, other than the meeting on Saturday morning, my weekend was so nice and relaxing and fun.  I need more like this! 

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

*Kelly Clarkson (last song to play on my playlist while finishing my run...and now it's stuck in my head.  ugh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment