Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jewelry...

I finally got around to taking pictures of some of the jewelry I made the other night. Some of it I think is actually really pretty. Some of it I feel kind of meh about.  And at least one thing is hideous to me. I will be redoing at least one...

So, I'm posting this from my phone and took pictures with my phone, so won't be the prettiest.

Earrings.  I actually kind of really like these.  Simple.  Nothing exciting.  But kind of pretty.



Upside down necklace (I have NO IDEA why my phone started flipping the images as I was taking the picture).  It matches the above earrings.  I actually have worn this a few times and have gotten A LOT of compliments on it.  Apparently it looks better in person than in the picture :-)



Then, there's this necklace.  It's a wooden pendant, so I used all wood beads and such.  I am torn if I like this or not.



This is actually SO MUCH PRETTIER in real life.  The color is a beautiful sea green pearl.  With matching earrings.  I really love this set. 




Then, there's these earrings, that I actually kind of really like.  They're different.  But the necklace that goes with it.  Barf.  I will definitely not be wearing it.  It will get re-made, no doubt. 

2 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

you are a crafting machine :-) I like the pearly ones.

Pickles and Dimes said...

I love the first set of earrings. Very classy and elegant, but I can see them being worn with blue jeans and a casual sweater as well. I love versatile jewelry. :)

Post a Comment