Thursday, December 29, 2011

Still it's a real good bet, the best is yet to come*

Good luck getting through this whole thing.  I'm apparently really boring. :)


What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
I went to Las Vegas.  Does that count? 

Did you keep your new year’s resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I hate resolutions.  I rarely make them.  I think I said something last year about cooking more, but meh.  Once I moved to DE, that went out the window. 

What countries did you visit?
The US and Costa Rica.  I had a decent amount of trips in the US this year, but only the one out of the country. 

What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Um, I would like a new Garmin.  I didn't exactly LACK a Garmin this year, but I did for part of the year.  So I'm counting that. 

What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
November 4 - just because
What was your biggest acheievement of the year?
I don't know that I really had any big acheivements.  I guess finishing the half marathon with almost no training?

What was your biggest failure
Failing to train for the half marathon. 

Did you suffer illness or injury
Nothing major.

What was the best thing you bought
A Garmin.  I really miss it.  I also love my nightstand.

Whose behavior merited celebration
Um, all my friends?

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed
I really don't want to answer this.

Where did most of your money go
Savings, paying off my car, paying off credit cards, buying furniture, food.  You know, typical boring stuff.

What song will always remind you of 2011
Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

Compared to this time last year are you (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer
Oy, I hate this question.  I don't recall how I felt last year, but I'm guessing I'm happier, same-ish, richer. 

What do you wish you’d done more of
I wish I had worked out more, cooked more once I moved to DE, and talked about things instead of letting them build up.

Did you fall in love in 2011
Oy, this question.  I fell in like a few times.  I'm still figuring it out. 

What was your favorite TV program
Chuck, NCIS, The Walking Dead. 

Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year
It's not worth my time to hate anyone.  I do dislike some people that I didn't last year, but hating is too much effort for them. 

What did you do on your birthday and how old were you
I turned 29, and went to Chicago with the Spazzoid.  Such a great birthday!

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011.
Still all about the comfort.  I wear a lot of jeans and kahkis and argyle.  I'm not exactly trendy.

What kept you sane
Running and drinking beer?

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most
Mila Kunis and Woody Harrelson.  Such a crush on both of them.

What political issue stirred you the most
Women's health and rights

Who did you miss
My friends from VA and my grandpa.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011
Keep smiling, even when you want to cry.  The moment will eventually pass. 

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
I don't know where I'm going yet, but I sure am getting there

*Sinatra

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i've never seen you in khakis before... weird

Shirl said...

I <3 Woody

Post a Comment