Sunday, March 15, 2015

Upstairs Hallway

While I was in Richmond, I bought some other pictures to hang in the house (they had SO MANY CANVASES and artwork to chose from!).  I made two gallery walls in the upstairs hallway, but I need two more pictures to add to the bigger collection.  

Right outside my bedroom door (from the two different sides...there is a straight drop down the stairwell in front of these pictures, so I couldn't get a head on shot that fit all the pictures in).


Since the street scenes were all black and white, I decided to frame some of the fabric I had bought to add some color to the walls.  I actually really like how they look with the other pictures.  I think I may try and add two more smaller pictures above and below the largest picture to even it out a bit. 

However, here's a close up of the fabric I framed.  The same fabric was framed for both gallery walls.  




There is a smaller wall right outside the guest room and craft room, and I thought it could use some decoration as well.  I really like how this one turned out.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment