Monday, March 30, 2015

Powder room

My powder room was basically the color of human flesh.  I didn't like it, but there was nothing WRONG with it (as long as you don't mind the ugly tannish, pink color).  I had no intentions of painting it any time soon because I was mostly indifferent to the color.  I figured it would be something I would do at some later time, when I wasn't trying to paint every other thing in my house. 


Then, I hung a shelf up in the bathroom next to the mirror.  I have nowhere to put soap or towels or anything else (The pedestal sink does not have a big enough top for the soap to sit, and it was annoying me that it was on the toilet).  But, the shelf I hung was too small and looked really stupid. So, I took down the shelf.  That unfortunately left a rather large hole in the middle of the wall above the toilet.  

I fixed the hole, but I have absolutely no idea what color the room was, and I had no extra paint to paint over the big white splotch.  I contemplated leaving it as is, but just couldn't do it.  So, I went and bought more paint.

PAINT ALL THE THINGS!  

Other than needing some different color towels,  the powder room is awesome. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment