Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thanks to you I'm finally thinking 'bout me*

I had a pretty good day yesterday. 

Got some awesome positive comments at work.  Then, I went home and ran five miles as a makeup for my craptastic run the other day.  And, I ran the hilliest route I could find (not on purpose).  My legs were toast (and still feel dead today), but I felt so great about myself afterwards.


So the elevation chart is kind of weak looking, but you can at least see that it's gentle rolling hills the whole time.  So it was just constant up and down (heh, that's what she said).  Anyways, it was just killer on my hammies and calves and they are super stiff today.  Hopefully tomorrow's 3 mile run will be easier (with less hills). 

It was nice to have a good run after my disaster of a run on Sunday.

And to completely change the topic. 

This is one of my favorite websites in the world.  She hasn't posted anything in a while, but I love her last post (she somehow managed to make depression seem amusing, and yet I know so many people that suffer from it, and it makes it seem so much more real).  I am in no way depressed, but I have been in a slightly weird mood lately.  I am sort of upset about some things going on, and also kind of just irritated with a lot of people in general, but nothing too major.  Anyways, you know how much I love to be vague.  BUT, this picture inspires me everytime I look at it.


I love it.  I feel like I can do anything just looking at it. 

*Kelly Clarkson - I love running to this song, but I hate how it gets stuck in my head for days afterward

0 comments:

Post a Comment