Monday, April 16, 2012

I love you like a love song, baby*

Random thoughts with very little connection:
I spent most of my day on saturday with Baby V (and J).  Seriously, that kid is just freaking adorably sweet.  I love the big grin on her face when she sees me. I love the hugs and kisses she gives me. And I just love how much fun she is, even as she is exhausting me.  What a cutie pie.
I went for a five mile run on Sunday.  Ugh. The sun.  I actually think maybe I'm part vampire for real.  I don't get it.  I actually don't mind running in the heat, I actually kind of like it, but if you put me in direct sunlight I can literally feel the energy leave my body with each step.  I wanted to curl up in a ball and sleep after the first mile, and it just went downhill from there.  I did not make it the five miles. It was more like 3.5.  And I walked a lot. Sigh.  Fail!
Today was a really long day at work.  I got there before 7 and didn't leave until about 7:30 this evening.  Luckily, I have an awesome older sister that went and walked Oscar for me.  It's nice living so close to my family again.  :)
Probably going to have another long day tomorrow.  But hopefully not that long.  I need to try and run that five miles again.  sigh.
Anyways, hope everyone had a great weekend and a lovely Monday!
*Selena Gomez (why?  Why must this be stuck in my head all day?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment