Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Explained

So, I apparently didn't really make myself clear in my post last night due to the concerned comments/emails people have made to me.

I'm not a complete moron.  I DON'T think just because it's earlier than 9, I won't get attacked/whatever when I'm out running. 

I still take as many precautions as I can.  I go to nicer neighborhoods, I run where there are still people out and about, I don't use my headphones, I carry my phone, and I do my best to stay aware to all my surroundings and avoid dark corners, etc.

I was more trying to make a point that in the winter, it gets dark by 4:30PM, and if I wasn't able to go running in the dark, I'd be screwed.  I already have hermit tendencies, and they'd just get even worse.  So, I tell myself that 9 is my cut-off time, but I do have SOME reasoning in there. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment