Monday, January 23, 2012

And the ice kept getting thinner with every word that we'd speak*

So, Austin hat and mittens?  Are no longer hat and mittens.  Sad face.  They are currently hat and mitten.  I have NO IDEA how I managed to lose one mitten ALREADY (literally, I couldn't even keep them for a week???). 

I looked all over the office, I looked in my car, I even called the bar and no dice.  There is no matching mitten to be found.  Super sad face.  But at least I still have my hat.  I have enough yarn to make another mitten.  I can't decide if I should just make a second mitten plain green (will anyone REALLY notice they are completely mismatched?). 

Oh, first world problems.  I has 'em.

Irritatingly, I have a lot going on right now, but nothing I feel comfortable writing about.  So, I'm feeling a little boring and unsure what I should be writing. 

What would everyone like me to talk about?


*Death Cab for Cutie (I think the universe is sending me a sad message.  I swear everytime I am in the car, I only hear break up songs.  I'm not even really dating anyone!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment