Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh the hearts

I made some hats for Little V and Ferb that I gave to them at Christmas (but not really as Christmas gifts). 
 
Ferb just got a standard blue and orange striped, ribbed hat.  Nothing too exciting.  But, I made it ribbed to accomodate our family's large heads and it will hopefully grow with him for a while.  We'll see.  (Or, I could have just failed entirely and it will be way too small and never fit the kid). 
 
 
 
But Little V's hat made me think it was just so freaking cute.  The hat itself is kind of meh.  It's just hot pink with a blue cuff and pom-pom. 



But, the part that made me squee and think it was so freaking cute is the heart buttons.  I don't know why, but buttons on a hat make me super happy.  Especially when they are tiny hearts. 


I kind of love this hat.  I don't think Little V is all that impressed with it, but that's ok.  I had fun making it.  And I can just look at the little hearts and be happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment