Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I have no eyebrows!!!

I was pretty much dying the last week of December.  I had a horrible fever for about 4 days (spiked up to 104F a few times, so I'm not really exaggerating).  I felt awful.  I pretty much stayed on my couch all week and felt sorry for myself and shook uncontrollably (I was insanely cold and boiling hot all at the same time).  I was miserable. 

I finally started feeling slightly more human the day before New Years Eve, and then woke up on New Years Eve feeling like I only had a cold, and was slightly deaf in my right ear.  Fun times.  I finally dragged myself to the doctor (I don't mess around with ear infections, I had WAY too many of them growing up to take them lightly).  I apparently had a double ear infection, for the win! 

Yes, my 2012 was going out kicking and screaming, but I survived.

I woke up today and I felt human again.  I still have a stuffy nose, but I can hear almost normally again, and I have no fever, and basically, I feel so much better than I did just 2 days ago that I could care less about the stuffy nose. 

I decided I wated to treat myself to something to make me feel prettier and put together (4 days of not really showering had me feeling kind of disgusting and scruffy).  So, I decided I should get my eyebrows waxed because they were looking quite scruffy and overgrown.  

Big Mistake.

When my sister was a kid, she had really light eyebrows.  They were so light you could barely see them.  She looked in the mirror one day and started freaking out she had no eyebrows because she couldn't see them. 

Um, yeah, I kind of feel like that.  Only, I have an eyebrow, I'm just missing a portion of it. 


So to be honest, I'm more amused than annoyed by this.  But at the same time.  I AM MISSING HALF MY EYEBROW!!!! 

And, she managed to rip it off right where the scar from my old piercing is (fine mom and dad, you were right, I FINALLY regret having that done) so I can't even try and "draw" one in because the scar just makes it super obvious I drew on an eyebrow. 

Can't wait for work tomorrow....

(And before anyone asks, no, I did not pay for the waxing...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment