Monday, October 8, 2012

Smiling's my favorite

I'm super tired today, and acting a bit grumpy, so a list of random things making me smile today:

I stopped by J's house on the way home to pick up some knitting I left there, and she totally fed me some super yummy dinner that was much better than anything I was planning to make.

I got to hold Ferb tonight (and all afternoon yesterday as well).  God, I adore that little baby.  He's so cute, even when he's fussy.  And I like to pretend that I'm giving his mommy a break from him, so it's like a win/win. 
Little V is also freaking adorable.  She is definitely in her toddler stage and is very opinionated about pretty much everything, but, I feel like everyday I see her, she gets more and more fun to be around.

I made a hat for Little H when he was born, but he absolutely hated the hat bc it wasn't cotton (it was baby alpaca), so it never got worn.   Ferb appears to be content wearing it (he even wore it for his birth announcement picture).  Always fun to see stuff you made get worn.

Speaking of, JP STILL wears the hat I made for him years ago (not sure how long ago, I know I was still living in Virginia at the time).

We spoke to L on the phone tonight.  I hadn't heard her voice in a few weeks, so that was nice. (waah, I still miss you L!).

Oscar had been super cuddly with me today.  I missed him this weekend.  Glad he missed me too.

So...I have plenty to smile about today.   What's making you smile today?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you like my family, we all like you too. You rock! :)

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

waaah, I miss you!

Post a Comment