Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Super bored

I'm sitting in the parking lot of my doctor's office because google maps said it should take about an hour and a half to get here, and it definitely was not that long (I go to a dr that was closer to the hotel I was living in, than my house.  Since I only come here once a year, wasn't worth changing). 

Anyways, I have about half an hour to sit here before heading in.  sigh. 

I don't really have a cohesive post, just some random thoughts.

_________________________________________

I heard the best/worst pick up line my birthday weekend, and I totally fell for it.  I was walking down the street back to my car with RR, and I was carrying my purse and keys not paying attention.  Some guy ahead was like, oh wait!  You dropped something.  I stopped and looked down and he finished with, you dropped my heart. 

It totally got me.  I love cheesy pickup lines, and that was just gold. 

_________________________________________

I invited my parents over for dinner on Saturday.  I made jambalaya (one of the few dishes I think I do really well).  I went to Home Goods with my mom (my dad stayed home with Oscar).  I bought a green elephant for my dining room.  I really like it.  It's silly looking.  I sadly don't have any pictures, but next post I'll include some. 

I also put my dad to work (don't I always?).  I have a shot glass case that I have been wanting to hang up since I moved in, but didn't have the tools I needed.  So daddy hung that in my dining room (it looks awesome) and a starburst mirror in my living room.  Again, pictures later. 
_________________________________________

FOOTBALL!  I feel like that should be all I need to say there. 

But of course it isn't. 

I'm so excited fantasy football has started again, but I'm a little concerned my one team may have peaked in the first week, and the other team is pretty bad. 

Seriously, I love football season. 

1 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

Ha - that pickup line is awesome!

FOOTBALLLLLLLL! My aunt runs a Loser League, and I picked the Redskins. I figured: new rookie QB, they're playing the Saints, should be fine.

Yeah, I'm out in week one.

Post a Comment