Friday, September 7, 2012

And some more randomness

I have the freaking cutest friends ever.  SL went on vacation and gave me a heads up to check my mail.  


She freaking bought me yarn in Iceland.  How awesome is she????  It's so pretty!!!  

________________________________________________

I managed to break every single pair of casual sunglasses I owned last week.  I have 4 pairs.  I broke EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.  I had to wear my ugly running ones (the ones that make me look RIDICULOUS).  It was a sad week for me.  

I did find a new pair that are somewhat decent, and bought those.  But I really need some new glasses.  

___________________________________________________

I spent MORE money this past weekend and bought a new mattress and boxspring.  So, in the past three months I have purchased a car, a sofa, a computer, and now a mattress.  I'm pretty sure I have run out of big expensive things to buy (I'm not buying a house anytime soon, so don't worry about that).  

I really didn't want to buy the mattress yet, but I've been waking up super sore every day for the past month now, and I finally caved.  I really needed a new one.  

On a fun note, I was totally Goldilocks while buying the mattress.  I went to the store and requested a firm mattress.  I lay down on the first one and it was way too firm.  Like sleeping on wooden slats.  Then, he had me lay on the second one.  My butt sunk in like 8 inches.  Way too soft.  

Then, the third one was JUST right.  So I bought it.  Go me. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment