Monday, May 7, 2012

Still she's on her knees and Scotty doesn't know!*

Boring Recap
  • We went to the Cinco de Mayo party and did live karaoke.  I sang Maneater, very badly, but NOT as bad as I thought I would.  Score? 
  • Mike came to visit this weekend.  I dragged him to the party with me.  I felt bad he didn't have a song to sing since the band didn't have time to learn a song for him.  I tried to get him to help me sing.  He didn't.  (although he did sing off to the side, so does that count?)
  • I did a lot of cleaning this weekend.  I scrubbed my bathroom and kitchen.  Straightened the living room and dining room.  Then, helped J clean and set up at her house.  And moved a really heavy table.  It was heavier than I expected.  I felt weak. 
  • I attempted to go running on Sunday.  That was a fail.  I was supposed to run 7 miles.  I made it about 2 and my legs just felt like dead weights and I couldn't force myself to keep going. 
  • I assumed this was due to my lack of hydration during the day and not sleeping enough on Saturday night. 
  • I got home and decided to weed the backyard.  It no longer looks like a Vietnamese jungle.  Always a plus. 
  • I unfortunately disturbed an ant hill thing and my feet were COVERED in crawling ants and they bit me all over my ankles and feet.  Even through my sneakers.  Stupid ants. 
  • I was ridiculously sore today.  Pretty much every muscle in my body hurt. 
  • I went for another run today.  My legs were sore all day and stiff and I was hoping a run would loosen them up.
  • Fail. Again.  I ran four miles and ugh.  My legs are STILL feeling like dead weights, but at least tomorrow is a rest day. 
  • I leave for South Carolina on Thursday morning.  I still have so much to do this week at work.  Not enough time in the day!
Anyways, hope everyone had a great weekend!

*Lustra - Watched Eurotrip this weekend and this song has been in my head ever since.

0 comments:

Post a Comment