Monday, February 9, 2015

Bedroom walls

I posted a picture of my bedroom with the navy blue walls.  I used Sherwin Williams Sea Serpent.  I seriously think it is soooo pretty even though it's REALLY dark.  Then, I finally got around to hanging up some art in the bedroom this weekend.  I have this thing for cityscapes (especially New York) and vintage travel posters. 

It's still a work in progress, but I have a little more done.  I really want to center the dressers on the wall, but they're kind of heavy, and I'm too lazy to do it right now.  So just picture it in your mind the way it SHOULD look.  It will get done.  Eventually. 



This angle is terrible (but my bed isn't made, and I didn't want the mess showing up in the picture). The picture also doesn't look so small in person.  I'm still not completely sold on this here.  I may end up moving it to my spare bedroom and putting something else a little bigger here.  But I love the print, and it's good here for now.  



Then, I was in Virginia this weekend and saw this cityscape and I needed to make it mine.  I was worried the wall would look a little too busy, but I also realized, I LIKE busy, so who cares if it does.  It's me.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment