Monday, November 19, 2012

Genius!

So I kind of fell off the face of the earth there. 

I just have to say, whoever thought moving and starting a new job at work at the same time was a genius.  Genius. 

I'm slightly overwhelmed at the moment.  I'm working my new job and still covering my old job, which means I'm working an average of 12-14 hour days.  And while I don't really LIKE doing that, it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't live over an hour away from work and needed to also pack up my entire house to move this Saturday. 

Like I said.  Genius!

But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I move Saturday and then I will only be about ten minutes from my job.  I was contacted to be on the interview panel for my old job, which means they posted the job and eventually plan to hire someone to take my place, so these 14 hour days will eventually stop.  And, all this packing and cleaning and heavy lifting has been a great work out (which is awesome since I've sucked at the whole going to the gym thing lately).  Also, I threw out a crap ton of stuff (I'm not really sure how I have anything left to pack) so yay fighting my hoarder tendencies!

Anyways, hope everyone is still doing well!  I probably won't remember to post again until after the move, so happy thanksgiving ¡

0 comments:

Post a Comment