Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear.*

My arms are covered in bruises.  I apparently am an idiot that doesn't know how to walk through a doorway at work with out walking into a door knob.  But seriously, they hurt.

I am in charge of putting together our monthly recognition meeting at work.I actually got a recognition this month.  Which I discovered when I had to include my write up in the presentation.  Just a little awkward/weird.

I move in about three weeks.  It's kind of freaking me out how quickly thats coming and how ready I am not.  Ugh, packing this weekend.

Yay elections are done!  Seriously, I don't think I could have handled one more political ad or post on facebook.  I find it makes me judge my friends very negatively when we have differing political views (or at least the ones that posted statements saying "only stupid people support so and so").  But, yay! They're done!

I have a super cute new second (first? Not really sure?) cousin.  I haven't met him yet, but from the pictures alone I just want to pinch his cheeks and squee at how cute he is.

Not too much else going on.  I'm spending a lot of time working lately (I'm currently doing my old job and new job and it takes a lot of time to do two full time jobs).  I miss sleeping.

Hope everyone else is having a fantastic week!

*Philip Philips (or something like that)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He can't wait for you to pinch his cheeks:)

Unknown said...

He can't wait for you to pinch his cheeks:)

Post a Comment