Monday, November 21, 2011

From Reality I Just Can't Drift*

I'm having a hard time figuring out what to write lately.  And, as I mentioned before, this whole month has pretty much been bringing the suck.  I find I need to remind myself that it hasn't been all bad.
  • I went to New York to visit JH for her birthday.  I got to see JH and Mike, who are some of my favorite people to hang out with.  I got to take a crazy cab ride with a crazy cab driver, got to drink a lot, and save Mike's life with a TUMS (his words, not mine).  It was so awesome to see them.
  • I ran 8 miles this weekend.  Calling it running may be a stretch, but I ran/walked 8 miles this weekend.  Which is kind of crazy to me considering I was in no way prepared to actually finish the 8 miles.  I'm even running/walking a 5k with my mom and sister on Thanksgiving.  Always fun. 
  • I'm seeing RR today.  That is fantastic.  I'm seeing most of my family this weekend.  Also fantastic.
  • The Walking Dead has been PHENOMINAL this month.  Seriously.  LOVE this show. 
  • I bought one of two of my tables.  It is even prettier than I ever imagined.  Now, I just need to buy a second one (hopefully Target still has them at Christmas time!). 
So, it hasn't been all terrible.  Just kind of feels that way sometimes. 

*Bob Marley

1 comments:

R said...

yay thanksgiving weekend! & <3d ur adorable home & new table!

Post a Comment