Saturday, February 4, 2017

Got a lot accomplished today

Went to kickboxing after not sleeping enough last night.  It was good I worked out, less good I was so tired.  But I survived and didn't pass out even after 7 rounds with burpees.  I swear I've done more burpees this week than in the past few months combined.

Went to our work team's basketball game.  They lost.  Again.  We are not very good at basketball. 

Wrote a 4 page paper on a topic I don't understand and had to suggest statistical methods we haven't yet learned.  I am impressed I managed a full 4 pages.  I am less impressed that it was a full 4 pages of made up crap.

I went and helped my friend hang up curtains.  I should totally get my own HGTV show at the rate I'm going.

And I went grocery shopping for yummy (yet crappy) food for the super bowl. 

Aaand Matt Ryan won MVP.  WOOT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment