Thursday, January 12, 2017

All sorts of good things today!

In October, my company announced they were "relocating" one of PA facilities down to Richmond. This basically means of the 500ish employees, about 70 people would remain in PA, 100 would have the option to move to Richmond (although only expected about 50 to actually move), and the rest would be out of work.  

My location is not the one that is relocating, however, all salary positions were up for Assessment, so nobody had a clue if we still had a job.  Apparently, the assessments are complete and I still have a job.  And my stomach feels more settled for the first time in months.

Happy New Year to me :)

I got a card from RR wishing me good luck in my new endeavors that are starting Monday (more on that later).

The shrug I ordered for an event on Saturday was 'out for delivery' for about 5 days.  I was complaining to my sisters about it, and went to check the mail a few minutes later, and it was magically in my mailbox!  Ask and you receive?

Everything's coming up Milhouse...

0 comments:

Post a Comment