Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bedroom curtains

I feel like I've actually made a lot of progress with my house, I just don't want to take p pictures until everything looks "perfect".  This is stupid, it will never be perfect. 

My living room is basically done, I just have some boxes to run down to the basement but I keep holding off on taking a picture until I do that.  The kitchen is unpacked, but I want to eventually paint and such in there, so again, no pictures.  Same with the bathroom.

I'm apparently really bad at taking "in progress" pictures.

However, I broke down and took a picture of a section of my bedroom.  Yay!  I have curtains!  (Jess and Lisa will be mocking my "floods" I have going on in all my rooms, but I love them anyway)

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

I really like your curtains!

Post a Comment