Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I can't even begin to figure this out

My heart hurts today.  

I was listening to traffic on the way into work and hearing how all lanes of the highway were just reopening after a fatal accident last night.  Two people died around 1:30 in the morning.  One was a motorcycle driver, and one was another pedestrian fleeing an accident he had caused a mile down the road.  The motorcycle driver hit the pedestrian and was thrown off his bike and they both died.  

I didn't really think anything of it.  You never really do, other than maybe a casual thought about how awful that is. 

Until I got to work and realized the motorcycle driver was an employee on B-Shift from this factory.  

I'm still in shock.  Doesn't seem real.  

And seriously, my heart hurts today and I can't even begin to process how fucked up the whole situation is.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment