Saturday, April 20, 2013

My butt hurts

All my friends that ride bikes have SWORN that eventually my butt will get used to sitting on a bike and stop hurting.  I think they are all a bunch of liars. 

I went for a twelve mile ride today (wearing my excellent padded shorts), and it still hurts.  I actually stopped at the halfway point to take some pictures because I just wanted to get off the bike.

I an not too concerned about my ability to ride 75 miles from a cardio/muscle strength aspect.  I AM slightly concerned that my butt won't make it with me.

I should have just bought a recumbent bike with a chair like seat.  My butt would probably be much happier.  :)

But, some pictures taken at mile six before turning around and heading back.  At least it's a pretty trail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment