Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's like crack!

I went on a crafting spree today when I got home from work (yes, I know, I worked on a Sunday).  I finished gifts for Little V and Ferb that I completely forgot I had started.  I finished a hat that I had started before moving and got 3/4 of the way done before realizing it was too small (it is perfect this time...), and I made L her Christmas gift. 

Then, I really wanted to knit something with super chunky yarn that would be finished quickly.  Luckily, JH gave me some awesome yarn last Christmas that was a perfect fit.

Yay pretty hat that I finished in about 3 hours (some of that time was actually spent cooking dinner so only about two hours of actual knitting). 

Unfortunately, I feel like knitting that hat was just like giving crack to an addict.  I don't want to stop with the chunky yarn and the knitting and making things.  Sadly, I have to go to work tomorrow and I really should get some sleep tonight.  (stupid job always interferes with what I want to do).

So I'll just look at the pretty hat and think about all the other hats and gloves and knitted things I could be making.


0 comments:

Post a Comment