Tuesday, July 10, 2012

But even the sun sets in paradise*

It's been brought to my attention that I am terrible at blogging.  What with the whole, never posting thing.  Meh.  You'll survive I'm sure.  :)

I have so many things I could talk about that I can't seem to talk about any of them.

Let's see, Seattle was great.  Such a lovely city.  It has been added to my list of cities I would like to live in for a few years.  California was also lovely.  The weather was amazing, as was the company (I miss my sister and her family!). 

We went bowling.



We went to the aquarium.  There were sharks. 



















We went to LA.  There were fake famous people.  Unfortunately Blogger hates me and won't upload those pictures.  But I'm standing next to Marilyn Monroe and Snoop Dogg.  They're great. 

All in all, it was a great trip.  Now where should I go next?

*Maroon 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment